Sanctuary Criminal Justice supplies experienced qualified and unqualified staff across the criminal justice sector.
Roles may be on a contract basis across the following professions.
Having worked with the 35 probation trusts in England and Wales, we have the expertise and knowledge to build strong relationships with the new bodies as the Transforming Rehabilitation process continues
- Probation officers
- Probation service officers
- Senior probation officers
- Community payback facilitators
- Accredited programme facilitators
We supply staff to a variety of roles within the youth justice landscape including Intensive Supervision and Surveillance Programmes and Youth Inclusion and Support Panels.
- Qualified senor youth offending officers
- Youth offending officers
- YOT managers
We place clinical and non-clinical staff in a range of settings including charities, NHS community services, social services, probation services, youth offending teams and the secure estate.
- Substance misuse nurses
- Substance misuse recovery workers
- Non-medical prescribers
- Drug information programme workers
- Substance misuse commissioners
We supply a broad range of health care professionals to both publicly and privately run institutions within the secure estate.
- Offender health nurse
- Integrated drug treatment nurses
- Pharmacy technicians
- Mental health nurses (through our health division)
Housing & resettlement
Forensic mental health
Working in conjunction with our colleagues at Sanctuary Health
we are able to fill vacancies for:
- Registered mental health nurses
- Advanced mental health professionals
Please click here to find roles that might be appropriate to your professional experience.