Location: East of England
Category: Youth Offending
Salary: £17 - £19
Youth Justice Officer - Norfolk
Our client has a job vacancy for a Youth Justice Officer to work in Norfolk. This is a full time position with an initial 3 month contract and the pay rate for this role is £17-19 per hour (limited company worker).
- Making a significant contribution to the development of Norfolk Youth Offending Team’s (NYOT) services to young people, their families, victims and the local community.
- Being responsible for carrying out the case management role, in accordance with the Youth Justice Board Case Management Guidance.
- Carrying out assessments and intervention planning.
All applicants must have at least 2 years recent experience working in a Youth Offending team.
This vacancy is advertised by Dan Allard; if you would like to be considered for this vacancy please apply now.
What you can expect from Sanctuary Criminal Justice:
• Support from a dedicated consultant with extensive criminal justice experience
• Choice of a variety of positions throughout the UK within many specialism’s
• Excellent rates of pay
• Automatic job alerts tailored to your requirements and experience
• PAYE or LTD company payments
• Excellent Referral Scheme - £250 for each successfully placed referral
Our first rate recruitment consultants specialise throughout the areas of criminal justice, substance misuse, probation, youth offending and social care.
• Preferred supplier to 170 local authorities and organisations such as Social Services and Probation Trusts throughout the UK.
• Specialist social work training division ‘Sanctuary Training’
• We have our own DBS (formerly CRB) umbrella body, including faster online DBS applications
• Double winners of the 2012 national Recruiter Awards for Excellence in the ‘Best Public Sector Recruitment Agency’ and ‘Best Client Service’ categories
• Six-time winners of the Archant Recruitment awards
Find more Criminal Justice jobs
Substance Misuse / Nurse (Criminal Justice)South East
Substance Misuse / Nurse (Criminal Justice)London
Criminal JusticeYorkshire & The Humber
Substance MisuseWest Midlands
Youth OffendingYorkshire & The Humber
Youth OffendingEast of England