Location: East of England
Category: Youth Offending
Salary: £18.92 per hour
Our client has a job vacancy for a Youth Justice Officer to work in Norfolk. This is a full time position with an initial 3 month contract and the pay rate for this role is £18.92 per hour (limited company worker).
- Undertaking assessments.
- Producing written and verbal reports.
- Assessing and managing risks young people pose to themselves and the public.
- Providing services to young people, their families, victims and the community.
- Meeting the needs of all service users.
All applicants must have a professional qualification in nursing, probation, social work (eg. DipSW), teaching, youth work or an allied service OR the Youth Justice Professional Certificate in Effective Practice (or equivalent) OR significant relevant experience with demonstrable achievement of self development through training courses. You must have at least 2 years recent post qualifying experience working within a Youth Offending Team.
This vacancy is advertised by Dan Allard; if you would like to be considered for this vacancy please apply now.
What you can expect from Sanctuary Criminal Justice:
• Support from a dedicated consultant with extensive criminal justice experience
• Choice of a variety of positions throughout the UK within many specialism’s
• Excellent rates of pay
• Automatic job alerts tailored to your requirements and experience
• PAYE or LTD company payments
• Excellent Referral Scheme - £250 for each successfully placed referral
Our first rate recruitment consultants specialise throughout the areas of criminal justice, substance misuse, probation, youth offending and social care.
• Preferred supplier to 170 local authorities and organisations such as Social Services and Probation Trusts throughout the UK.
• Specialist social work training division ‘Sanctuary Training’
• We have our own DBS (formerly CRB) umbrella body, including faster online DBS applications
• Double winners of the 2012 national Recruiter Awards for Excellence in the ‘Best Public Sector Recruitment Agency’ and ‘Best Client Service’ categories
• Six-time winners of the Archant Recruitment awards
Find more Criminal Justice jobs
Substance Misuse / Nurse (Criminal Justice)North West
Nurse (Criminal Justice) / Offender HealthcareEast Midlands
Substance Misuse / Nurse (Criminal Justice)South East
Substance Misuse / Nurse (Criminal Justice)South West