Category: Substance Misuse
Salary: £13 - £13
Drug and Alcohol Practitioner - Glasgow
Our client has a job vacancy for a Drug and Alcohol Practitioner to work in Glasgow. This is a full time position with an initial 3 month contract and the pay rate for this role is £13 per hour (limited company worker).
- Managing a caseload of clients
- Running workshops, both CBT and 12-Step based, and referring to our partner organisations.
- Delivering, and support the delivery of 12- step drug and alcohol treatment programmes and are responsible for the case management of offenders on your caseload.
- Facilitating group work.
- Encouraging clients to engage in local services and community based activities to improve individual outcomes.
All applicants must have at least 2 years recent experience working in substance misuse/alcohol recovery.
This vacancy is advertised by Jonathan Codona-Brown; if you would like to be considered for this vacancy please apply now.
What you can expect from Sanctuary Criminal Justice:
• Support from a dedicated consultant with extensive criminal justice experience
• Choice of a variety of positions throughout the UK within many specialism’s
• Excellent rates of pay
• Automatic job alerts tailored to your requirements and experience
• PAYE or LTD company payments
• Excellent Referral Scheme - £250 for each successfully placed referral
Our first rate recruitment consultants specialise throughout the areas of criminal justice, substance misuse, probation, youth offending and social care.
• Preferred supplier to 170 local authorities and organisations such as Social Services and Probation Trusts throughout the UK.
• Specialist social work training division ‘Sanctuary Training’
• We have our own DBS (formerly CRB) umbrella body, including faster online DBS applications
• Double winners of the 2012 national Recruiter Awards for Excellence in the ‘Best Public Sector Recruitment Agency’ and ‘Best Client Service’ categories
• Six-time winners of the Archant Recruitment awards
Find more Criminal Justice jobs
Substance Misuse / Nurse (Criminal Justice)North West
Nurse (Criminal Justice) / Offender HealthcareEast Midlands
Substance Misuse / Nurse (Criminal Justice)South East
Substance Misuse / Nurse (Criminal Justice)South West